Thursday, September 13, 2007

My attempt to join the world of technology.

As a first-time blogger....actually I have NO idea what I'm doing!....it is rather humbling to consider that these words will be sent out for any number of people to read and comment on. However, I feel like there is much to be discussed about this wonderful world that the Lord has made, and I am anxious to discover where this world of blogging will take me. So, join me on my journey, will you? I look forward to exploring this new world together!

Blessings!

1 comment:

M. C. Pearson said...

You got it! Looks good. :-)

I'm going to contact Bonnie, she's the Assitant Director of FIRST and the Director of the CFBA. She is also the expert on Blogger and can tell you ever so much more than I can...especially if you are using the new templete.