Monday, September 17, 2007

Greetings from Alabama!

The air is taking on that crisp clean coolness of Autumn, and I must say it is invigorating after such a scorching Summer! I'm very excited about the task set before me here on this blog! I just finished my first book for review, and I am sooo tempted to post it for you already! But you'll have to wait until the first! Suffice it to say, you are in for a HUGE treat!! The world of Christian fiction is strong and vibrant, and the Lord is sending out His truth in a mighty way! Don't forget to pray for all those who are being faithful to share their God-given talent with all of us who love to read!

I was allowed a window into a world I've never viewed before...that of recovering addicts. I was invited to attend a Celebrate Recovery meeting this weekend, and I have to say it is an experience I'll not soon forget! While these folks have a LOT of things legal and otherwise to contend with, the amazing grace of God and the mighty work He is doing in lives is something that will cause the most reserved worshiper to shout and praise the Lord! What a mighty God we serve! As Christians we should live every moment in victory and shining a bright and joyful light of hope into this dark world that we live in! We all have things that fall short in our lives....run to Jesus and lay it in repentance at His feet. There alone will you find mercy and grace to lift you up and keep going!

Have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

M. C. Pearson said...

Okay, I see the link and what you mean. It's for the CFBA...Bonnie will have to handle this one. She sends out the info on the CFBA stuff. I'll forward your email to her.