Friday, September 26, 2008

Let's Play a Game of Tag!


Deena over a Peek at My Bookshelf has tagged my window to play! So, here goes a good game of tag, folks!





Here's the rules for those I'm tagging. Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it then
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 Random THINGS about me:

I wrote a children's novel while I was in college and spent two years collecting rejections before I finally shelved it.

I've been an avid reader for years and sharing my thoughts with the authors. But I've only been blogging reviews since September 2007.

I love watching football games with my two teenage sons.

I enjoy long walks in the country, down dirt roads, alongside cow pastures and alongside the pond's edge.

I have volunteered at a women's rehab facility for over a year now and I never cease to be amazed at the power of addictions and the greater power of God to deliver from them.

I dearly love piano music. Jim Brickman is a favorite.

Now, you're it!

Becky at A Christian Worldview of Fiction
Kelly at Scrambled Dregs
Tami at Tree Swing Reading
Michelle at Edgy Inspirational Author
Michelle at Chewing On It
Tiff at Amber Miller

4 comments:

Tami said...

Thanks for the tag! Got mine posted!
Tami from Tree Swing Reading

Deena Peterson said...

HA! Tami got double tagged! Thanks for playing with me:-)

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Mine's posted too, Kim at A Christian Worldview of Fiction. These are fun!

Becky

Scrambled Dregs said...

Whew! I did it.

http://kellyklepfer.blogspot.com/