Monday, October 31, 2011

Mosaic: Teach Us - REVIEWED

Okay, normally I review books, but lately I've had an opportunity to listen to some music. Mosaic is just the sound I like! A little folk music, some contemporary and even a few classis hymns...I like this!! Teach Us is their newest CD, released just this past July is really great!

You can go to their site and take a listen to this and other albums, purchase select songs or the entire cd! They even have song stories that you can read that will give you greater insight into their daily walk with Christ and the way He speaks to them in song. These are particularly moving and powerful to me, and I hope you will take the time to hear the heart and story behind their songs!

Here is just a sample of a verse from Love Will Never Fail: (from the Mosaic website)

I wanna love without saying a word,
without wearing a mask, without building a wall
Shouting does not guarantee you are heard
The words burn in the atmosphere as they fall
True love has no defense
It cannot stay at an arm’s length or sit on the fence
It wades into the fray to take a bullet in the place of the one
That’s holding the gun

Love is patient
it holds on tight when the train derails
Love hopes all things, bears all things, believes all things
Love never fails


No comments: