Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Woman's Study Bible - REVIEWED


Unique Features:
  • Inspiring articles by Anne Graham Lotz, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Roberta Hromas, Linda Dillow, Kathy Troccoli, and more
  • More than 100 character portraits of women in the Bible
  • More than 300 articles on topics for women
  • Hundreds of insightful quotes by inspiring women throughout history
  • Topical index to scriptures and special features
  • New King James Version text
  • 8-point type size

My Thoughts:
I mean it most sincerely when I say that this is a beautiful Bible!  The layout, the floral illustrations, the articles and quotes...this is truly a magnificent study tool!  For long-time believers or those new to the faith, this Bible offers a treasure trove of helpful articles, explanations, definitions and helps that will enhance your time in The Word.  I love the New King James version, and I know beyond any amount of reason that this will become my go-to Bible of choice when I want to dig deeper into a passage and learn all that I can from a particular truth.  

I do feel compelled to say that the version I reviewed is a rather hefty tome, and not one I would choose to take with me everywhere.  This will be my choice for my daily time alone with God, because I will take time to highlight, underline and personalize the passages as my own.  Truly, this is the most beautiful study Bible I've ever interacted with, and I highly recommend to to everyone!!

No comments: