Wednesday, January 18, 2017

My Holy Bible for girls - Journal Edition - REVIEWED

My Thoughts:
I would have LOVED this as a young girl, because it it beautiful!  I also love to journal, and to have room to journal in my Bible!  Talk about a treat!  I grew up with a note-taking heritage at church. so to have this kind of room to make notations in is amazing!  Now, I'm a bit too old to carry something so feminine to church, but I will take advantage of this opportunity to record my thoughts in God's Word.

This Bible is very user-friendly, and any girl who love Jesus and is making discipleship a priority will adore this version of God's Word!  I highly recommend this as a tool to encourage young girls to stay engaged in their church experience.  It would also be a fabulous way to allow them to see their own spiritual growth first hand as they look back at their notes.

I would have loved this when I was younger, because I love it now! What a beautiful way to have a conversation with God!

No comments: