Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Holly Gerth - LifeGrowth Guide and Video curriculum set RELEASING TODAY! - REVIEWED


About the Guide:

Through her Wall Street Journal bestselling book You're Already Amazing, Holley Gerth dared and empowered women to discover who God made them to be and pursue his purpose for their lives. Now Holley will help you build on that foundation and experience even greater life transformation. 

In this interactive LifeGrowth study, Holley will guide you through an engaging process that will help you apply heart-freeing truths in every aspect of your life, from relationships to work to how you pursue your dreams. God's plans for your life are better than you can imagine, and you'll see them unfold in new ways as Holley encourages you to embrace this life-changing truth--that you truly are already amazing.

SIX SESSIONS
1. Who God Created Us to Be
2. What's True No Matter How We Feel
3. Our Amazing Journey with Jesus
4. God's Plan for Our Relationships
5. God's Purpose for Our Lives
6. How We Can Thrive for a Lifetime

My Thoughts:


We can be blind to who God Made us to be.”  (Holly Gerth – quote from Life Growth video)

I’m always intrigued and pay very close attention when God send the same message to me in multiple formats!  Holly Gerth’s book, You’re Already Amazing, had a huge impact on my life when I first intersected with its message.  I was walking through a very dark time, and I needed to hear the truth of God’s Word and remember who He created me to be.  When I learned there had been a small group curriculum made around this book, I immediately jumped on board!  I’m so glad I did!!

Holly has created a lesson guide to examine all of the truths found in her book in a more personal and intimate way.  You have though provoking questions surrounded by Scriptural truths that leads to a place of understanding who God created you to be and what His purpose is for you.

The guide book comes with a set of short video clips that further emphasize the personal nature of Holly’s heart toward her readers.  The videos invite you into her home and her heart, and you do feel as though you are having coffee with a dear friend.  The authenticity of Holly’s heart is abundantly clear! What a gift!

This is a six week study guide that is perfect for a women’s small group!  I am leading a women’s small group right now that is very similar in purpose and content, but aimed more specifically toward spiritual deliverance from the lies of the enemy. Like I said at the beginning, I pay very close attention when God sends me a message in multiple forms, and He obviously doesn’t want me to miss this one!!


I am grateful for Holly Gerth’s ministry, and I know with full confidence that this Life Growth Guide and video set will be transformational in the lives of many women!  I know what my next small group will be this Summer!  I highly recommend this to every woman, everywhere!



No comments: