Friday, December 21, 2007

Time for a holiday break!

Well folks, it's time for family gatherings, travel, church outings and a host of other activities! I hope there will be time for you to sit down with a good book near a roaring fire and enjoy a great story or two! I'm reading ahead for my January posts, and I can tell you now, it's going to be busy here in my Window! I'm looking forward to sharing lots of great books with you!

I've made a few connections here in the world of blogging, so I'm hoping that I will be able to offer more give away items and continue to broaden the scope of my work here in the coming year. I look forward to getting to know my audience better!

So enjoy this special Season with those who are dear to you, and keep reading!!

Merry Christmas!

Kim

No comments: