Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Each of us have someone in our life who holds the unique role of Mother. Whether or not she is our physical birth mother, a woman who has loved and nurtured us as an adult, or a close friend who lovingly listens and offers guidance through our lives. I pray that you will take the time to love those Mothers today in a special way!

I have been blessed with a Mother who is not only my Mom but my best friend. She is a godly woman with a true servant's heart, and she has loved me and prayed for me faithfully all of my life. I talk to Mom every day, and I cherish her relationship with my entire heart!

I am also blessed to be the Mother to two boys - both teens now. Becoming a Mother changed my life in profound ways, and I will never cease to be amazed that God sent me two such wondrous gifts as my sons. I am rich beyond measure!!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: