Friday, February 8, 2008

We've arrived at the weekend again!


Do you have a stack of books by your bedside? On your coffee table? Spilling from your bookshelves? I do!! And I'm going to try and get some quality time with my books this weekend! There will be some AWESOME books in my Window next week, and I've got a couple of authors dropping by as well, so please come back for another view!


And don't forget the give away for the Black or White Chronicles. You will find a link in the sidebar to the original post. All you have to do is leave a comment to be entered to win. There will be more give aways coming up later in the month too.

And please stop by these other great blogs for terrific book reviews, give aways, and other fun contests! Check them out...A Peek at My Bookshelf , Tree Swing Reading
, and Edgy Inspirational Author will be glad to have you stop by for a visit!

2 comments:

Edgy Inspirational Author said...

LOL! Hey, thanks for the mention. Now how come I'm not on your blogs I like to visit list? Hehehehe

Tami said...

Hi Kim,
Thanks for the link and for the great interview with Stephen Arterburn. The book was amazing, wasn't it?
Tami from Tree Swing Reading