Saturday, February 23, 2008

Satuday Silliness...compliments of Kelly!

Well blogger fans, this is a first for me! I've been tagged to play a game! Here are the rules:

The Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

I'm using hubby's computer, so the nearest book that qualifies is an 1864 Hymn and Tune Book!
My 3 sentences:

Grace led my roving feet to tread the heavenly road;and new supplies each hour I meet,while pressing on to God.
Grace all the work shall crown, through everlasting days;it lays in heaven the topmost stone,and well deserves the praise.
Awake, and sing the song of Moses and the Lamb; wake every heart, and every tongue, to praise the Saviour's name.

I am going to attempt to tag Tami, Deena, Michelle, Becky and Kari.

1 comment:

Scrambled Dregs said...

Awesome words. Now that was a cool three sentences.

Thanks, Kimbers.