Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy Birthday to the Odyssey Adventure Club!



Praise for the Odyssey Adventure Club:

"AIO has been such a blessing to me and my family. They were able to help me re-connect with my 6-year-old, especially on our way to school. It's something we can listen to and have those special moments together. I'm so appreciative of what you all do and what you allow God to do in our lives."
~ Christine, Mom from Fla.
"Today I am getting baptized because I want to show God that I love God and it will bring me closer to Him. When I accepted Jesus in my heart I was listening to Adventures in Odyssey in my basement. Adventures in Odyssey was a big part of my decision to be baptized."
~ Claire Bivens, age 8  
Members of the Odyssey Adventure Club receive:
  • 24/7 streaming access to more than 750 Adventures in Odyssey episodes (a $1500 retail value).
  • A new, members-only Adventures in Odyssey episode every month.
  • A subscription to Adventures in Odyssey Clubhouse Magazine.
  • A web quest of video stories and online activities reflecting the biblical theme of that month's episode.
  • On-the-go access with the OAClub mobile iOS app.
  • Growing access to Odyssey books, a daily devotion, access to select Radio Theatre dramas and more.
In the coming months, members will also be able to look forward to:
  • An exclusive, downloadable, cut-and-fold Odyssey character craft.
  •  In February, members can sneak a peek at the second Candid Conversations with Connie book.
Additionally, a portion of each Odyssey Adventure Club membership benefits Focus on the Family partner organizations, such as Carry the Cure and Mission Aviation Fellowship, providing parents with an opportunity to teach children about the value of serving others. The Odyssey Adventure Club hopes to spend another 25 years hand-in-hand with parents seeking to teach biblical truth to their children while inspiring the theater of their imagination.

No comments: