Friday, July 17, 2009

I Need YOUR Help!


I am a private in Ted Dekker's Forest Guard. Green will be releasing in September, and I couldn't be happier! The Circle Trilogy was my introduction to Ted's writing, and is still my favorite set of books among his fiction. Normally, I'm not a fantasy reader, but The Circle Trilogy is so very special that I've read it more than once! Hence, my excitement about Green!

Now, I need those of you Ted Dekker fans who read my blog to help me gain some rank in the army of the Forest Guard. It's simple, it's easy, and you could win some awesome prizes! So, here's what I need you to do:

1. Go here:
http://teddekker.com/readgreen and sign up to be a recruit. When you do, use my Forest Guard code: 5619 so I can earn my rank.

2. If you haven't read The Circle Trilogy, what are you waiting for? Get started now and by the time Green is released you will be ready to enjoy the story with the rest of us in the Forest Guard!

3.Tell others about these great books and you will be entered to win great prizes!!

Thanks guys! I appreciate this soooo much!!

No comments: