Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm tagged for a "Get to Know You" Meme....Thanks Deena!

What is your favorite word?
Hope

What is your least favorite word?
Can't

What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
Good piano music, a good book, a hug.

What turns you off (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
Anger, Hurt, Disappointment

What sound or noise do you love?
I'm with Deena on this one...I love the sound of my children laughing!

What sound or noise do you hate?
Someone yelling in anger

What is your favorite curse word?
Favorite curse word? Isn't that an oxymoron?

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Publicist and writer!

What profession would you not like to do?
Teach in public school

What one book, other than the Bible, do you read again and again for inspiration? (added by ME!)
The Mark of the Lion Trilogy by Francine Rivers

If (Which I'm changing to BECAUSE Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Welcome home, I've been waiting for you!

I tag Kelly at Scrambled Dregs, Becky at A Christian Worldview of Fiction and Tami at Tree Swing Reading!

What about you? Care to answer any of these questions? Leave me a comment with your link to your post and I'll swing by and check it out!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I posted my response! Just got back from vacation so I'm kind of sluggish today! Thanks for the tag

Deena Peterson said...

You're so much fun to blog with:-)